Now Hiring: Jobs at Eagle Alloy
If you’re in the market for a great job in manufacturing in Muskegon, MI, there are available jobs at Eagle Alloy that could be a great fit. Fill out an application today!
For management, office and technical employment (not general foundry labor) please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring for General Foundry.
To apply, please come to the Eagle Alloy office at
5142 Evanston Avenue
General Foundry Laborer Job Information:
- No specific education or experience is required.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to:
- Regularly standing and walking
- Lifting between 50 and 75 pounds regularly, often bending to do so
- Operating a 5 to 20 pound hand grinder or tool for prolonged periods of time
- Work environment characteristics include:
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Regular exposure to odors and dust
- Noise level is usually loud
- Regular handling of vibrating tools
- Applications are kept on file for 6 months.
Curious about what we do at Eagle Alloy? Read more on our About Us page.
Or, check out our Facebook page to see what it’s like to work at Eagle Alloy