Eagle Alloy, Inc.’s policy is “To take all necessary steps to seek continual improvement for our internal and external customers and our quality system. We will strive to meet all of our customer expectations through individual and team efforts while maintaining consistently good business practices. Every EAI employee is committed to this policy through our ISO-9001 Quality System.”
- Provide reliable quality products and services by striving to meet all of our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain a formal quality system meeting all ISO 9001 standards.
- Strive to improve the quality management system continually.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement and problem prevention.
- Empower employees so that they can improve the systems that affect their work.
- Provide education and training to all employees to support their health, welfare, and safety.
- Communicate quality policy and objectives to all employees.
- Communicate to employees all customer expectations that affect their work.
- Develop relationships with our suppliers that emphasize continuous improvement in quality, service and support.
- Provide an environment that supports teamwork.
Author: Bruce Gilbert Approval: Mark Fazakerley John Workman Effective Date: 01/01/2003